Bureau Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of becoming a Bureau to Stay Safe Security?
- There are no automated answering devices installed, our Monitoring Station staff answer all calls live to both yourself and your clients.
- All incoming callers are welcomed with a generic greeting of ‘Security, name speaking’.
- All Monitoring Station staff are engaged for their previous customer service and communication experience.
- Our staff have no limitations with KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) therefore ensuring the service they provide to yourself and your clients are not time restricted.
- There are no departments within our Monitoring Station thus ensuring a complete 24-hour availability for any services you require.
- Each morning you will receive emails on any of your clients previously actioned alarm events, service requests, mobile patrol attendances or house-keeping requirements (i.e., delinquent clients).
What Brand of Alarm Panels can you monitor?
How much do you charge?
Is the monitoring of my clients restricted to Victoria?
What areas can you cover for Mobile Patrol Responses?
How do I go about connecting my Clients to your Monitoring Station?
If you are an existing Bureau, please telephone our Monitoring Station anytime 24-hours per day. Our staff will assist you from the setting up of a new client account through to the final step of finalising the commissioning details.